Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel With Grinding||Model:||Various Diameters Available|
|Application:||Roller Conveyor||Manufacturing Method:||Forged And Then Machined, Hobbed|
|Surface Treatment:||Galvanizing Or Chrome Plating||Packing:||Plywood Case/Pallet|
|OEM:||Yes||Standard:||ANSI ,DIN ,JIS ,BS|
Powerless Carbon Steel Roller with Grinding Surface for Belt Conveyor
Tension roller is used in belt conveyor for tensionning the PVC belt, grinding on surface is to add friction. Usually it has diameter as large as 100mm-220mm. Steel machined milling roller is usually used as tensioning and drive roller for belt conveyor.
1. Roller material: zinc, aluminum, stainless steel, PVC and other materials.
2. Roller ways: double sprocket tapered roller; O-groove rollers, simple tapered roller.
3. Roller lengths: generally it is from 500 mm to 1200mm which can be customized according to the customers’ needs.
4. Line body bracket: stainless steel, aluminum, carbon steel with plastic and so on.
5. Transmission speed: usually 10 ~ 30M/min; To keep continuous operation according to the customers’ needs.
6. Non-standard power roller lines can be customized according to the specific requirements.
|Application||for belt conveyor|
|Load Capacity||1--500 kg|
|Roller Diamater||10--500 mm|
|Shaft Diamater||1--20 mm|
|Wall Thickness||3-8 mm|
|Surface Treatment||roughened surface|
Roller general properties
|Tube Material||Surface treatment||The chain form|
Hot dip galvanized/
Q: What's the lead time?
A: It takes 5-15 days for production in factory depends the total quantity. Each sprocket can be custom made based customer side exact parameters.
Q: How long is your company in business?
A: We shenzhen guangya wire belt company started business in 2003 and only dedicated to stainless steel wire belt production.
Q: How do I order?
A: If you can visit our company, we can fix all technical details quickly by live discussion. We can also send you drawing so you can specify needed configuration. Once the wire belt structure is confirmed, we will sign contract. We accept T/T & L/C payment.
Q: How can I verify the belt?
A: Before delivery, you can send engineer to verify it by agreed technical design.